Comfortable seating for 12 with panoramic views and french doors to patio and garden eating. Sat. HDTV+B/Ray; WiFi.
Comfortable seating for 10+; Books, games and local maps.
Fridge/Freezer American style, Double oven, Induction hob, Dishwasher, Kettle, Toaster, Washing Machine, Microwave.
Extras: Electric carving knife, Food Mixer, CD / Radio, Slow Cooker.
5 En-suite bedrooms. 1 Separate toilet.
- 1 Master Suite, king bed, sofa and coffee table, en-suite with bath and shower, panoramic sea views
- 2 Doubles – 1 with King size bed and sea views and 1 with countryside views, both en-suite with shower
- 1 Twin – en-suite with shower and sea views
- 1 Single – with shower and panoramic sea views
- Extras: heated towel rails x 4, hairdryer x 5
Large Wood Burner, Central heating with part underfloor heating.
Front garden with sea views, terrace and lawn; enclosed side lawn; rear patio with BBQ; garden seating front and rear. Rotary clothes line.
Room for 4 cars (or 3 and a boat).
Guests can order food on-line and this will be ready on arrival.
In such beautiful surroundings we seek to provide a very warm welcome and a friendly ‘home from home’ with comfortable accommodation and stunning views of the sea and coastline. We have lived in Gower for many years and yet have travelled to many other continents too. To us, Gower still remains unique against the wider world and we would love you to share this too and take away wonderful memories.